Cara Membatalkan Metode Pembayaran Psiphon Trial Di Playstore | Freenetindo


Cara Membatalkan Metode Pembayaran Psiphon Trial Di Playstore .

Kalian masuk ke playstore lalu ketikan Psiphon Pro di pencarian lalu klik .

Setelah muncul psiphon nya , klik Kelola Langganan.

Maka akan muncul list langganan kalian.
Klik lalu pilih Batalkan Langganan.


Pilih salah satu alasan lalu klik Lanjutkan. 

Lalu klik Batalkan Langganan. 

Jika sudah maka tampilannya seperti ini :
(Tidak ada tulisan Batalkan Langganan)

Jika sudah hilang , artinya email/nomor kita sudah tidak berlangganan lagi ..

Lalu bagaimana dengan psiphon yg sudah kita upgrade ? Apakah msih unlimited apa kembali ke speed 2 Mbps lagi ??

Wolless !! Speed limit psiphon masih akan tetap Unlimited selama 1 bulan setelah di upgrade meskipun sudah tidak berlangganan lagi..

Trus bagaimana jika sudah habis masa trial nya ?
Kalian tinggal ganti email lagi untuk bisa berlangganan psiphon trial 1 bulan ..

Untuk cara upgrade psiphon trial 1 bulan kalian bisa ke link di bawah ini : 


Mungkin cukup sekian penjelasan Cara Membatalkan Pembayaran Psiphone Trial Di Playstore ..
Semoga di mengerti, wassalam !!

( Suport Terus Blog Suku Barbar )
(Jangan Lupa Untuk Klik Iklan)

Subscribe to receive free email updates:

20 Responses to "Cara Membatalkan Metode Pembayaran Psiphon Trial Di Playstore | Freenetindo"

  1. Immigration… [...]the time to read or visit the content or sites we have linked to below the[...]… app store screenshot template

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers for this excellent. I was wondering if you were thining of writing similar posts to this one. .Keep up the great articles! iphone screenshot mockup

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi and thanks regarding the particular post ive really been searching regarding this kind of info online for sum time these days hence thanks a lot imac mockup

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m not sure exactly why but this web site is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I’ll check back later and see if the problem still exists. imac template

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do trust all of the concepts you’ve presented for your post. They are really convincing and can certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are too brief for newbies. May just you please lengthen them a little from next time? Thanks for the post. imac mockup

    ReplyDelete
  6. so much wonderful information on here, : D. imac mockups

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi and thanks for the blog post i have been on the lookout for this specific information on-line for sum time now therefore appreciate it mac desktop mockup

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great artical, I unfortunately had some problems printing this artcle out, The print formating looks a little screwed over, something you might want to look into. apple watch mockup free

    ReplyDelete
  9. The good intreguing articles keep me coming back here time and time again. thank you so much. apple watch vector

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey there! Good stuff, do keep us posted when you finally post something like that! top app development companies

    ReplyDelete
  11. Immigration… [...]the time to read or visit the content or sites we have linked to below the[...]… mobile app development companies

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this topic. I really appreciate it. I’ll stick a link of this entry in my blog. web design

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my problem. You’re incredible! Thanks! top web design companies

    ReplyDelete
  14. I admire your work , regards for all the useful blog posts. website design

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gnarly article mate, keep the good work, just shared this with ma friendz ui design agency

    ReplyDelete
  16. Superb post but I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Thanks! ui/ux design

    ReplyDelete
  17. I totally understand what you have explained. Actually, I browsed throughout your several other content articles and I do believe you are absolutely correct. Congrats with this particular blog. ui design agency

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi this is somewhat of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding knowledge so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated! front end developer

    ReplyDelete
  19. Regards for this post, I am a big big fan of this site would like to go on updated. logo design for startups

    ReplyDelete
  20. Some truly good content on this web site , appreciate it for contribution. branding firms san francisco

    ReplyDelete

loading...